Friday, February 7, 2014

Even MORE donations!

Just as hubby was getting ready to head out the door, the doorbell rang. Mailman. Hubby turned to me and asked, 'What did you order?'

Oh boy... I can't think of anything. Well, nothing that should arrive today. What could it be?

I was blown away to see that it was two boxes jam packed full of Share the Love donations from a fellow host. 


I am so thankful!

Now, to find someone nearby to help me nurse these diapers back to 'health.'

Many need elastics replaced. I am not too handy with a needle and thread. I do hope to take some classes at Joann in the near future but until then I am pretty helpless. 

If anyone knows of someone in the Philadelphia area that would be willing to donate their time in helping me repair these diapers, please send they my way. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment