Friday, November 22, 2013

Howdy! Hey there! Hello!

After much thought... 
Okay, after SOME thought...

Argh.


After the slightest, incy wincy, little bit of thought...


I have decided to BLOG!  Yay!


Why you may ask?  Well, why the hell not?  There's only so many things one can do while in eternal baby jail.  Don't try to go on and tell me that it is not eternal.  That one day this kid will decide she does NOT need to have my boob in her mouth all fricken day.  I won't believe you.  Not for one damn second.  It is never going to end.  My boobs belong to a 2 month old.  FOREVER.


Alright.  I'll cut down with the dramatics.


For all of you folks kind (or bored) enough to keep up with us... We are the Ginger Crunch family of 4.  The kiddos are Ginger Lou, age 4 and Ginger Ann, 2 months.  Both Gingers and both totally awesome.  DUH!  While I spend my every waking hour tending to the needs of the Ginger Crunch kids, daddy spends his days and nights at the titty bar.  Maybe my kid gets her obsession with dos boobies from her daddy.


Before my hubby sees this and gets his man panties all up in a wad, he manages said titty bar which I assume is far less enjoyable than just frequenting it.  Although, after seeing some of the 'performers,' that may be debatable.  


In any case... It's good to meet ya!  You'll catch me around here often. 


poots and toots! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment