Friday, November 29, 2013

Magic

Today, I discovered that I am magic.

Yes, magic.


Hubby left me, the Ginger Crunch kids and their Ginger Crunch cousin car-less after his car wouldn't start this morning.  His car is on its last leg so we thought it was the end of the line.


But, alas... Behold the magic that is the Ginger Crunch Momma...


After staring at the same four walls 'til noon, I decided something needed to be done.  I had my momma on standby for a jump when she got off of work this afternoon, but 4pm was much too long to wait.  Who wants to be cooped up inside a nice warm house on Black Friday when you can brave venturing out and possibly losing a child or two in the crowds?  And, since I am working with three Ginger Crunch kids today, I surely have one to spare.


So, I grabbed the key and went outside (in my pajamas) to see what magic I could perform.  I got in the driver's seat, grimaced at the disaster that is my husband's car, and turned the key in the ignition.


Nothing.


So, I did it again.


Nothing.


I will spare you the repetitiveness and the insanity of how many times I tried the key.


Then, I yelled at the car.  I cursed at the car.  Defeated, I pleaded with the car. 'Please start!'


And, I turned the key...


The mofo STARTED!  What?!


And, now that Ginger Ann has awakened from her nap, we are off for an adventure!


toots! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment