Monday, December 2, 2013

Go to bed!

Seriously. 

Why the fuck is my kid still awake?

I put her to bed at 8:30. It went surprisingly well. 

9:15 I thought I heard something in the hallway. Then, nothing. 

Toilet flush at 9:30. Water running... Asked her if she was okay. 

Nothing...

She proceeds to come in the kitchen and tell me she is hungry. 

Get out of here! 

She cries, insisting she is hungry. 

I ask her what she wants. 

Marshmallows. 

Ummm, no. 

Crying. 

Crying. 

I tell her to go to bed. 

But, she is hungryyy!!! 

What does she want? 

Fruit snacks. 

Uh, no. 

Crying. 

Crying. 

Crying. 

I told her to grab some carrots. 

She asks how many. 

I don't care! I say 4. 

She stands in the kitchen with the carrots. 

I tell her to sit. 

She sits and takes 11 minutes to eat 4 baby carrots. 

That is with encouragement. 11 minutes!!! 

I tell her goodnight. 

She gives me a kiss with a big smile on her face for she has won again. 

Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment