Friday, December 13, 2013

Stalking

I may or may not be stalking my mailbox right now. 

Okay, I totally am!

I an expecting super epic fluff. 

A Snappy Greens hybrid fitted...

And, a bumGenius Freetime in the Albert print. 

The Snappy Greens was a DOTD impulse buy. Scrolling thru my newsfeed on Monday I stumbled upon its cuteness and just could not resist!  I am determined to add some more hybrid fitteds to my stash. We only have one other, so far. A vintage Binky D.  

Hybrid fitteds are great because they are super absorbent while allowing air to get to your baby's bum.  While not completely waterproof, they last 2-3 hours on the tush without soaking through. 

The bumGenius was part of a seconds sale on cottonbabies.com. It's coming home to momma for a measly $13. Score!!!  They generally go for $22. 

The Freetime is a OS AIO diaper. For those of you new to cloth diapering lingo, that is one size all in one.  I think it will be a perfect 'daddy diaper' but was reluctant to buy more than one until I see how it works for us. 

I was hoping my mailman would arrive mid-post, but he has not. Maybe if I take a break from stalking to shower, the fluff will magically appear in my mailbox. 

I will double check the box just in case USPS snuck it in there and I some how, some way missed it. Highly unlikely. 

Stay tuned for photos!!! 

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment