Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow

It's snowing today. 

Ginger baby refuses to wake up. She is just nursing and sleeping. Sleeping and nursing. 

Stop the happy dance. 

School is closed. 

Big sister is up and at 'em. She does not play the sleeping in, sweet snuggles in bed game. 

I have two choices. 

Stay in bed with the itty bitty and enjoy the relaxation and cuddles while big sister tears through the house leaving not a single toy in its place. No sticker left unstuck. No marker left unmarked. And, then there's the possibility she may get into the paint. Or, worse yet... Play doh. 

For the love of not picking wads of Play doh out of carpet, I will opt for my second option of waking sweet baby-never-sleeps and ensuring myself a day of misery dealing with the consequences. 

But, hey... At least I don't have to run to the market for diapers like another momma I saw on my newsfeed. 

Cat food is another story. 

Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment