Monday, January 13, 2014

Bamboo fitteds

Fluff mail!!! Oh, how I love fluff mail! These pretties arrived today...


I have long awaited their arrival since I ordered them from a Facebook co-op back in November. I hope they are worth the wait. :)

I picked up 4 of these babies in hopes that they would be a good overnight solution for my 3 month old super soaker. For an itty bitty, that kid sure can soak a diaper! And, my sheets. 

These bamboo fitteds were highly recommended for overnight use. They are supposed to be super absorbent, but like any other fitted, they are not completely waterproof. They should be worn with a cover or a fleece or wool soaker. Ginger Ann's wool longies have been waiting for this moment! 

Let's take a look at the inside...


Each diaper comes with two bamboo inserts. One snaps directly onto the diaper. The second is yours to do as you please. Laid flat, it provides all around coverage or you can fold it in half and use it towards the front or back of the diaper depending on your baby's sleep position. 

The diaper features crossover wings which were perfect for my itty bitty. I did not have to fuss around with the diaper much to get a good fit. The diaper and inserts are squishy and soft and feel nice on the skin. They are not terribly bulky as far as fitted diapers are concerned. Obviously, there is some added bulk since these are a OS diaper and my girl is in the smallest setting. The bulk should decrease as she grows into the diaper some. 



I am super excited to see how these diapers perform overnight! 

Fingers crossed that they are well worth the wait! And, the time and wash cycles used to prep them today. 

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment