Thursday, January 16, 2014

Weight Watchers: Week Two

Another week, another 2.2lbs gone!!!

I am so excited and somewhat shocked!  I dove into quite a few of my weekly points this week with some splurges and still managed an awesome loss!  I was so nervous getting on the scale especially after having sushi for lunch with the hubby yesterday.  My rings are noticeably tighter than usual probably from soy sauce induced water retention.

In any case, the numbers are going down and I am one happy momma!

.4lb away from my first goal, 5lbs!  I hope to achieve that next week and enjoy my Lush bath bomb reward!  I've never used one but I hear they are quite divine!

I better keep this one short and sweet.  My little nursling is itching to eat and go down for her nap.

There is an abs and squats challenge I am starting today.  I'll post the info shortly.  Time to get this booty in shape!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment