Monday, January 6, 2014

eMeals

Thanks to a mommy friend of mine, I stumbled upon a Groupon deal for eMeals and decided to give it a go! 

And, I am so glad I did!

For $29, I get dinner for a YEAR sent to my inbox! Once a week, eMeals sends me my meal plan and shopping list. I can even customize it based on which supermarkets we shop at! So awesome! 

I took my shopping list to the market with both kiddos this afternoon and was in and out in a breeze! I got us all home in time to start putting together one if the 'super fast' meals for the week... Hot brown sandwiches with baked apples and pears. 

Oh boy, was it delish! Half way through dinner, Ginger Lou looked at me with a huge grin on her face and said, 'This is delicious! Thank you, mommy!' My heart just about melted. 

Those of you that really know me KNOW that I am certainly no Betty Crocker! eMeals makes it easy! They do all the planning for you! They have several different meal plans. I opted for the 'Simple Gourmet' plan. Some of the other plans they have available include low-fat, paleo, vegetarian, and classic meals. There really is something for everyone!

I highly recommend checking eMeals out! Save time, save money and eat yummy foods! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment