Thursday, January 9, 2014

Weight Watchers: Week One

This time last week, I joined Weight Watchers. 

This time this week, I am down 2.4lbs!

The best part of losing 2.4lbs?

Eating MORE than I was pre-Weight Watchers. 

Yes, MORE!

It turns out this momma was not taking in enough calories for my size AND to nurse a little. 

I am shocked. Happy shocked! :)

Don't get it twisted, I am still being very mindful of what I am eating, trying to ensure that I am making good, healthy choices and using my 'extra' breastfeeding points is almost as difficult as just cutting calories alone. 

Oh, and my Weight Watchers leader kicks ass! She is a feisty 68 year old woman that has lost 60lbs on the Weight Watchers program and kept it off for 30 years!!! 

An added bonus...

More calories = more milk!

Yes!

Joining eMeals has been a great help with planning and keeping things interesting! For lunch, I just finished a bowl of vegetable soup from dinner the other night and currently have a pork roast in my crock pot making my house smell DELICIOUS!

Hopefully more weight loss success will follow in the coming weeks. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment