Sunday, January 26, 2014

Donation


Lookie, lookie what just arrived in my mailbox!

Binky Ds!

Woot!

But, these Binkys are not for my baby.

They are a super generous donation for my 'Share the Love' site from a wonderful momma in the UK!

Yes, she shipped these diapers from the UK!

I am so grateful!

<3


Speaking of donations, I have an applicant needing diapers for 3 babies.  She is currently choosing between diapering her kiddos and putting food on the table.  Please, please consider making a cloth diaper donation to help out this needy momma.  

I can gladly accept:
Prefold diapers
Pocket diapers
AIO diapers
AI2 diapers
Fitted/hybrid fitted diapers
PUL covers
Wool covers (or shorties/longies)
Fleece covers (or shorties/longies)
Flat diapers
Inserts (synthetic or natural)
Flannel receiving blankets
Baby washcloths
Microfiber towels
Flour sack towels
Old t-shirts
Flannel shirts/PJ pants
Snappis
Diaper pins
Or, any other cloth diapering related items.

Any donation would be much appreciated and would help a needy family.  

I cannot accept cash donations.  I am happy to point you in the right direction to score any of these items for donation.  Items can be new or used.  

Thrift store finds are awesome!

If you are local to the Philadelphia area and are able to help out in any possible way, please let me know.  I can certainly use all the help I can get to get the ball rolling on this host site.

Please contact me for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment