Thursday, January 30, 2014

More donations

I am so grateful! 

I have received some VERY generous donations for my 'Share the Love' location. 

This first one is straight from Cotton Babies. 


50 Flips covers. 

50!

Wow!

I also received this donation from a local momma. 


6 contour diapers
1 Kawaii pocket 
1 newborn Kissaluvs 
1 microfiber insert
A couple diaper pins and some CD friendly cream. 

So awesome! Thank you!

With a few more donations, I will be able to approve my first application. 

Yay!

<3

If you have any cloth diapering related items you would like to donate, please let me know. 

I have an immediate need for:
Prefolds
Fitted diapers
Contour diapers
Flat diapers
100% cotton receiving blankets
Flour sack towels

Flour sack towels are probably the EASIEST to find and the CHEAPEST option. You can get them for $1/each at Target or Walmart. 

Any help is much appreciated! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment